My Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just wanted to show you a couple of layouts that I have created using the wonderful new techniques learnt at Scrapping Outback Chipboard Highschool challenge. The stuff we have been learning totally rocks. You can do soooo much with chipboard - awesome.......

Hope you have all had a wonderful Mother's Day. I would love to tell you that I had a fabulous day but it is hard when you feel that you are just never quite good enough......

Till next time, take care and stay safe

Leanne :)

4 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Happy Mother's Day Leanne!

What did you use on the Tomboy layout?? I love those alpha elements and those other 3 elements.

deb famularo said...

These are beautiful Leanne. I know the "not quite good enough" feeling.
I think we all have it. I get the feeling you are an absolute great mom, or mum I should say! We just do the best we can and learn along the way! You're an absolute sweetheart, I can't see you as anything less than awesome!
Happy Mum's Day! xOxO deb

Leanne said...

Oh Leanne. I hope the feelings bothering you soon change. I can see you absolutely adore and cherish your kids, and while sometimes the feelings are not always mutual, you know deep down, they wouldn't change a thing. (I know, my kids decided Mother's Day was a day to whinge and whine about everything!!Lol! Thankfully that passed too and I could put them to bed with a kiss.)

I really hope Mother's Day was okay for you. Even in hindsight. And as I am learning, each day, you really can't do everything. Somethings just have to be let go. God Bless. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lovely, great LO's. You know you can only take each day as it comes. Motherhood is one of the hardest jobs & I think everyone struggles with not being good enough. Know that you are enough & I think you are way too hard on yourself!!! Happy Mothers Day. Looking forward to Friday, although I have nothing to do!!!! LOL. Me xxx