My Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I have been looking everywhere for a vase to put on my entry hall table. I have been on ebay and everything but finally found one at a little antique store here on the coast. YAH finally. Not exactly 100% what I wanted but I had to get it all the same........



Out little man is celebrating his 12th birthday tomorrow. I still find it hard that we have been blessed with him for 12 whole years. They haven't always been easy years and definately never a dull moment with Jacob around but I wouldn't change a single moment.

This was taken last night at the Japanese Restaurant, just Jacob being Jacob

He is going out in the morning with his dad to pick up his new mountain Bike so I am guessing that I will be posting again tomorrow night with photos of that.



Take care and stay safe



Leanne :)

4 comments:

Leanne said...

A big Happy Birthday coming Jacob's way! Hope he has a great day.

ps- love the vase!!

deb famularo said...

Happy Birthday to Jacob from Texas!!!!! (love the vase!!!)
xOxO

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Happy Birthday to Jacob! My son is turning 12 next month. Where did the time go??????

Love the vase!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Vase. Very Kewl.
Happy Birthday to Jacob hope he has a GREAT day!!!!
Mel xx