My Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

A Good Week

I have had a fabulous week....

My mum has flown up from Tasmania for two and a half weeks for a visit. It has been a hard month or so for mum having just buried nanna so this will be a good break for her. Unfortunately I have been working during the day so we have only had the nights together. Stuart is going to take the children camping on Saturday and Sunday night so that mum and I can get some quality time together - isn't he a gem

We are going to Brisbane tomorrow for the stitches and craft fair which should be fun and then we will come back, go out for dinner and then visit my sister in law. Sunday will just see us go shopping or just veging around the house.
My little princess has also had a great week. She had her school assembly on Wednesday and was awarded the medal for top speller for year 4, she also received an award for her essay writing and then her teacher came and asked if it would be ok to put her into year 5 for her maths as the year 4 is just too easy for her. I of course said yes. She then went to her dancing lessons that afternoon and won the weeks award for best concentration. To make things even better for her - she has been asked to join the gifted and talented class - YAH EMMA.

Here is a photo of her and her awards - looks like the 29th is lucky for her.
Anyway after a few wines things are looking a bit fuzzy lol so I had better go.........
I think that mum and I are going to go for a walk to Zaraffas and get a coffee. Chat later
Take care and stay safe
Leanne :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wrote a big long speel and it lost it when I went to post, say hi to your Mum, lovely seeing her again. Well done Emma, she's a clever little cookie. Waited and waited and waited, in the end I cooked my own dinner, lol.
See you soon.
Val

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

That is awesome about Emma! I can't wait to see what you've been sewing!
I know it's hard with your grandma recently passing and Mother's Day coming, but at least you have your mom there with you! Enjoy your visit!
Happy Mother's Day!