My Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Craft Night

Am hopefully having a craft night here at home on Friday 15th so fingers crossed I will have loads to share with you.

Has been pretty quite around here lately. Not a lot to share really. I have been sewing more than scrapping lately and will share my creations with you on another post. I have things to create this weekend for Butterfly Crafts so am hoping to share those with you also.

Am looking forward to Mothers day on Sunday. The children are teasing me about what I am getting and they keep telling me that I am going to love it or them so goodness knows what I am going to receive. I am a bit scared about the brecky in bed bit as neither of the children are old enough to cook LOL. I am sure whatever it is that they make will be made with love and basically that is all that matters.

Anyway got to go and finish getting ready for work. Thank goodness it is Friday.

Take care and stay safe
Leanne :)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I know exactly what you mean about the cooking thing but, they surprised me!! I actually quite enjoyed my brekky in bed! How about you? Hope you have a fab day. Happy Mother's Day.