My Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This weeks Chipboard Challenge

at Scrapping Outback was fun and fiddly. We used Jack paper and vellum, two things that I haven't used before so was quite a treat. Am very happy with the final outcome and really think this layout is pretty cute



I also have my first DT assignment for Butterfly Crafts. Cannot tell you anything about it yet as it is secret squirrel stuff. It will be something fun though so keep your eyes open...........

Anyway thank you for visiting yet again.

Oh before I go I just have to tell you all, I went and visited my friend Bec today who has just had a beautiful little baby boy. His name is Mackenzie and he is just the cutest little munchkinn. I just wanted to bring him home with me......... He has a full head of blonde curls and when I say blonde I mean totally blonde. Unbelievable.

Chat later

Leanne xxx

2 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

First of all huge congrat's to the DT position, that's awesome girl!!!!

Look at the flowers---too cute! Love the layout!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

OMG, this is gorgeous! and DT position??? YaY!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!