My Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter to all

Hope everyone has had a Happy Easter.

Stuart and I took the children to Brisbane just for three nights for a mini holiday. Was a bit wet but we still had loads of fun as the weather forced us to stay inside and we ended up playing games nearly all weekend. We did manage to venture out each time the rain stopped. We rode on the giant Ferris wheel which absolutely terrified me. Couldn't believe how high it was and I was so scared that we were going to fall (yes I am a big sook really). The children thought this was hilarious and laughed at me for the rest of the day. We managed to catch the markets at Southbank and then on the way home we found more markets. It was fun walking around the city. Loved it. Here are a few photos of our adventure, I will share some more later.

View of the city from the Botanical Gardens

Stuart & Emma "chilin" in the roof top spa

Dad and Jacob - Botanical Gardens

The big giant scary Ferris Wheel (eekkkkkk)

more of the big giant scary Ferris Wheel

My first assignment for Butterfly Crafts will be up and showing on Wednesday. Cannot wait to show you as I am so very happy with how it all turned out.

Week three of Scrapping Outback Chipboard High school was this week and the challenge was doodled titles. Here is my attempt.

Anyway I have to go and get myself organised for work tomorrow.

Until next time

Take care and stay safe

Leanne :)

2 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Great pictures! Your kids look about the same age as mine.

I would like to try that Ferris wheel out! Just once though!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hi Leanne! How are you doing sweetie? Your family pics are great, looks like fun! Love the Sour Puss layout too! Too cute~ Stay well, xOxO deb