My Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

AWESOME

Last night at the football was so much fun. The atmosphere was electric and there were loads of people there. We were lucky enough to be in the corporate box and we had food and drinks there for us. At half time a waitress came around with huge platters of nibblies - yummo. The kids had a great time too and to top off the night............ the Titans won. GO TITANS


It was funny as Mishae and Hedley were there also but they were way over the other side. With a bit of jumping and waving we managed to spot each other. There is a photo in the collage of them, blurry but them all the same LOL. We were playing text tag until we spotted them.

I have also completed two layouts as part of a the "Chipboard Highschool" over at Scrapping Outback. The whole idea is to learn new techniques for using your chipboard. The first technique was hard and very messy... Glitter everywhere - eek!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am heading off to Craftfest tomorrow with my favourite gal "Val" I miss not spending heaps of time with her like I used to, but our lives have just got busier and we always seem to be working on different days. We are spending a weekend together in Brisbane in June for the big paper crafts festival - looking forward to that.

Well that's it for me as we are going out for dinner with some friends tonight and I have to book the restaurant (wouldn't want to miss out)

Until next time, take care and stay safe

Leanne :)

4 comments:

deb famularo said...

OMG, your collage is awesome!! You guys look so cute!!! So funny, what you call football, we call soccer! But it's like that ina ll the countries except here I think! Well,I am a football (US) nut! These layouts are stunning Leanne! You do beautiful work! Oh, the KOTC kits, the chilhood girl is my fave too- I'll be designing with the teen girl- so wish me luck! My girl is only 5! xOxO deb

Jane Smith said...

Stunning 'Families' layout!! Love the colour, the feathers and the GLITTER!!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Those came out nice.

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Craftfest sounds awesome! Let us know what you did! I would love to hear, I don't have anything like that around my area. No scrapbook store either.

Love your layouts! Love the glitter, I know it's messy, but sure is pretty! I started using stickles, no mess and looks the same.

Make sure you stop by my blog and read Saturday's post! :)

~Melanie