My Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

ANOTHER mid life crisis


Ok well it appears that my darling husband is having another mid life crisis LOL

8 months ago he bought a cute little Mazda MX-5, 2 seat soft top sports car. I sort of let it slide and have actually been enjoying the little days that we get to go driving together. Well he came home the other day and told me that he had found another one that was only 1 of 5 in Australia and that he had bought it (online!!) EEK!!!!!!! I guess it is not really that much of a problem as the blue one that he has now should sell rather quick as it too was a limited edition. We have people coming down from Hervey Bay on Saturday to take a look at it so fingers crossed they buy it.

If all goes well we should receive the new one on Thursday dependant upon the freight company getting here. I doubt if I will be allowed to drive this one as it has a turbo on it.........

Anyway am going to my girlfriends for dinner tonight. Am looking forward to it as it feels like for ever since I have seen her.

Take care and stay safe

Leanne

No comments: